T-Post Thursday

 Today was a banner day. After running all over NoVA the last few days doing errands and chasing jobs down, we had about 30 minutes before the storm came to pull a t-post.  We found the offending bolt that prevented us from pulling this a few weeks ago, and have a plan of action for removing the tub and t-posts in the coming days.  After that the seat box, and interior will be done and my goal is to have it down to a frame and axles by the end of next week.

Interestingly, I also found the blown out fuel line which has grounded #66 the last few weeks. I think we'll fix this and get some video of the engine running in the next few days. It'l be important to document for the next owner.

In other news - parts continue to pour in. A Puma 110 tub and t-posts came in from England, as well as a full disk rear sals. We'll be removing the steel bits from the tubs and having them galvanized as well as the t-posts, and any other bits of steel that need it.

A few weeks ago I ordered a new trans and transfer case from Ashcroft, along with a Cummins R2.8 kit from Quickdraw. Ideally we'll have the vehicle built back up enough to send it to Doug in October for installation.

In the mean time - I expect NAS Tub & galvy T-posts & capping will be for sale shortly, as well as the 4.6l v8 that came in this old girl. The 4.6 was installed out at West Coast Rovers, who also installed a fresh suspension and other goodies at the same time.  In total - it all has 15 years and 20k miles on them: